Liebster blog award?



Okay, pagbibigyan kita Sunshine kasi magkaka- baby ka na. And I don't think I deserve any award for blogging about my self- centered desires and self- serving write ups. hehehe. Seriously, I like the eleven questions listed below. It's a privilege to be asked with those questions. I have to admit that my greatest subconscious desire is to be interviewed by Boy Abunda. Ambisyosa ba? By the way, one question, is this award officially mine or is this just part of the elimination round? Actually, I have two questions. Why the name Liebster?

Alright. The Leibster Award, quoting Sunshine who quoted the awarder, Ms. Cham, is given to those "up-and-coming blogger with less than 200 followers". So, mukhang ako nga ang tinutukoy nito.

Here's the drill

* Share 11 Facts About Yourself
* Answer the Awarder's 11 Questions
* Ask 11 Questions of your Own
* Nominate 11 Bloggers or 12


So , let's get the ball rolling 

11 facts about me. 

1. I don't eat pork dishes. 
2. I eat all kinds of vegetables. 
3. My favorite getup is Jeans and Tee shirt. 

4.  I love bossa nova and orchestrated instrumental  music like those soundtracks used in final fantasy. 
5. I am a self- proclaimed street- smart. And I wish to be with a street- smart guy. 
Tusok-tusok galore


6. I am, as of now, a No- boyfriend- Since- Birth. (by choice). And I never had my first kiss (yet). (not by choice). And I am proud of it.
7. I have more female "crushes" than male ones. But I am sure I am a girl, a stereotypical one.
stereotypical superwoman wannabe

8. I am a call center agent but my "english" expires after shift and after I put the last period on the last paragraph of my write- ups. I make "nga-nga" when somebody talks to me in english beyond those timeframes.
Madeline in the house!!!
9.  My ambition was to be a TV reporter or a TV Anchorwoman until I lost a newscasting competition twice. Now, all I want is to be a Dr. of Psychology. 
Mary Ann Vallente, reporting!
10. Although I want to cry, I can't shed a tear when I watch sentimental movies or any tearjerkers or actual dramatic confrontation. For some reason, all painful memories accumulate when I am drunk.
11. I'm willing to give up fact number 6 because I AM IN LOVE. 

Sunshine's 11 question


1. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
-  I contemplate for 5 mins. 
2. Lyrics or Music?
- Music. Life's a mistake without it.
3. What's the last song you sang in the bathroom?
- Officially Missing you
4. If your life will be adapted to a movie, what's the title?
- The Commoner (the most creative title ever)
5. Follow up question... what's the OST? 
- Will of the wind
6. What's the name of your favorite teacher?
- Jesus Christ
7. If you will live another life, what would you be? 
- Lady detective
8. Who's your greatest inspiration in blogging?
- can I name two? Imelee Fuentes and Sunshine Espiritu 
9. The funniest nickname you had when you were a kid?
- Pintoy 
10. What's the worst gift you ever received?
- handkerchief
11. If you were a cactus, why? (I know this is familiar..)
- If I were a cactus? I would be annoyed. So don't ask why shine.hehehehe.


My 11 Questions: (no holds barred)

1. Who is that one person you keep on stalking on facebook?please state his/her role in your life. 
2. If given a chance to land a role on a TV series or movie, what would it be?
3. What cartoon character best describes you?
4. Your greatest hidden desire/ambition.
5. Do you think you're handsome/beautiful?explain
6. What turns you on in a girl or guy?
7. The most embarrassing remark you received from a teacher/professor (either in college or Highschool)
8. What's your favorite Filipino jukebox song?
9. (Please complete the sentence) I know it is silly but I love....
10. What's the best advice your parents gave you?(from reader's digest)
11. What is your major mistake in life? (sounds familiar, right?)


Although I don't want to (hehehhee, just kidding), I am passing this award to: 

1. Dex of twothreezone
2. Arbien's wordbliss-chronicle.
3. SuperMomiRheiMy roller coaster ride
4. Ate dianne's mylittlemarianne.
5. Keith's koloratura
6. Imelee's scratchpapers


Sorry Shine...I only have 5 blogging followers. (ayus lang ba yun?)



You are right shine. I had fun answering your questions and I had a hard time coming up with 11 new ones. Thanks, because I wasn't able to continue writing my "valentine special" post. May God bless you and your baby lucas. Hugs and Kisses. 












Comments

Popular Posts